I am a psychotherapist. Graduate of the University of Warsaw. I completed a four-year psychotherapeutic training at the Professional School of Psychotherapy of the Institute of Health Psychology, recommended by the Polish Psychological Association and the Polish Psychiatric Association. I conduct individual psychotherapy for adults who experience anxiety, mood disorders, eating disorders, sleep disorders and difficulties in interpersonal relationships. I am trained in the integrative approach to psychotherapy and counselling. I work under systematic supervision. I am also a member of the Polish Association of Psychotherapy integration.
I have gained professional experience among others in Psychotherapy Center Help, the Emotional Support Helpline 116 123 and the Oncology Center as part of cooperation with the “Dobrze że jesteś” Foundation. I also cooperate with CiC in UK Employee Assistance Programme (EAP).
I completed numerous additional trainings, including:
- Training in crisis intervention, Institute of Health Psychology
- Psychotherapy of Adult Children of Alcoholics with personality disorders organized by ETOH and PARPA
- Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR)
- ACT training – acceptance and commitment therapy, Institute of Health Psychology
- Workshops “How to talk to the sick”, Institute of Psychoimmunology
- Seven habits of highly effective people, FranklinCovey Polska
I run psychotherapy in Polish and English language.
I work with people struggling with:
- psychosomatic disorders
- fear, panic attacks,
- constant worrying, anxiety, tension,
- difficult emotions (eg. shame, anger, guilt),
- loss of a loved one,
- eating disorders,
- lack of hope,
- dissatisfaction with yourself, low self-esteem,
- loss of sense of life,